Test Your English
English Grammar Test
Business English Test
Área do Cliente
English Level Test
1) How old are you?
I have 27 years old
I have 27 years
I am fine
I am 27 years old
2. He went to the Stadium..... .
3) How long have you been living in London?
for 7 years
at least 7 years
since 7 years
7 years ago
4) We haven't got ..... money.
5) Choose the correct sentence
He like going to the movies
He likes going to the movies
He liked go to the movies
He like the movies
6) Peter ..... fly to San Francisco tomorrow.
is going to
7) He plays soccer.....
8) .... some more coffee?
Do you like?
Would you like?
9) I wanted a green shirt but they only had .....
a one white
a white one
10) He ..... never been to America.
11) Choose the correct sentence
Richard usually arrives late
Richard late arrives usually
Richard late usually arrives
Richard usually late arrives
12) The house was empty. There ..... there.
13) If I were rich, I ..... buy a house on the beach.
14) When she arrived, he ..... .
has already left
had already left
15) I forgot ..... the lights before I left.
to turn off
16) By the time you finish the class I ..... .
will have left
going to leave
17) The room can't be dirty she .....
is just clean it.
have just cleaned it.
just clean it.
has just cleaned it.
18) He plays soccer, ..... ?
19) If only I .... to the party instead of staying at home.
20. Has Mrs. Smith arrived ..... ?
21) Wendy is ..... Paul to get up now.
22) Have you sent that letter to Mr. Taylor?
Yes, I've ..... done that.
23) It's no use ..... to him. He doesn't listen
24) This is the girl ..... I met on Thursday.
25) ..... is your house from here?
26) You can watch TV ..... you like.
27) This house is quite old. It .... in 1910.
28) She ..... go to school yesterday.
29) That's the ..... of my worries, it'll never happen.
30) Don't ..... me. I'll be back late
31) The lady ..... in the corner is my aunt.
32) Choose the correct sentence
He used to play chess very often
He uses play chess very often
He was played chess very often
He didn't playing chess very often
33) He doesn't like ..... what to do.
34) I ..... it doesn't rain tomorrow, I'm going for a picnic.
35) I thought you .....
will come to the party
were coming to the party
come to the party
have come to the party
36) He remembers being ..... to the fair as a child.
37) Finishing a course is always .....
38) She worked hard yesterday and ..... finish everything.
was able to
39) Choose the correct sentence
Ask her when will be ready the food
Ask her when the food will be ready
Ask her when will the food ready be
Ask her when will be the food ready
40) Choose the correct sentence
That is a brown, attractive leather coat.
That is a brown leather coat attractive.
That is an attractive leather brown coat.
That is an attractive brown leather coat.
41) I wish I ..... a car, I'm tired of catching the bus.
42) Peter can eat ..... as twenty oranges in one sitting.
43) I know he didn't thank you, but he .... have done so.
44) I won't go to the cinema ..... you come with me.
45) He wrote the letter ..... , he didn't need anybody's help.
on his own
by his own
by his ownership
46) Hotel rooms must be ..... by noon.
47) You can take the book with you ..... you give it back.
as well as
as time as
as far as
as long as
48) Let's go watch the game, .....
49) I need to finish this ..... Friday.
50) After many years of research, they found the solution .....
at the end
by the end
on the end
Copyright © 2014 One To One | Desenvolvido por
Yugi Web & Design